Members of the trade and associated businesses can subscribe to become Friends of the Circle. This offers benefits to those wanting to communicate with our members, find out the latest Circle news and interact more closely with our members.
Who can be a Friend of the Circle?
- Wines and spirits trade companies – producers, agencies, importers, wholesalers, retailers
- PR agencies
- Glass and accessory manufacturers/retailers
- Exhibition organisers
- Others involved in the drinks trade
Become a Friend of the Circle
There are two levels of subscription available, with a one-off joining fee for new subscribers:
Friends of the Circle (£100* per annum)
- Add your event details to our Calendar of Events
- Access to The Circular, our monthly online newsletter and online magazine – click here to see the free to view content
- Invitations to attend Circle tastings and seminars – priority given to Circle members and a small fee may be charged
- Invitations to attend Circle social events – priority is given to Circle members and a fee may be charged
- Use of the Friends of the Circle logo in your correspondence to show your link with the Circle
Corporate Friends of the Circle (£200* per annum)
- Friends of the Circle benefits as above
- Access to download the Circle membership list (subject to agreement that this will be used for legitimate purposes for our members as wine and spirit communicators)
For further details contact our Administrator.
Existing Friends of the Circle
Thank you to those members who are already Friends of the Circle:
* Austrian Trade Commission * Best of Hungary * Business France * Button Collective * Castelnau Wine Agencies * Cellarworld International * Clementine Communications * Croatia Unpacked * Deborah Collinson & Associates * dekanta * Dillon Morrall * Drinks Network * Emma Wellings PR * Eviva Communications * Farr Vintners * FINE+RARE * Flint Wines * In the Mood * International Wine & Food Society * IPR Communications * Italian Trade Commission * Jump Start Ltd * Liberty Wines * Limm PR * Louis Latour * Luxx PR * Mentzendorff & Co Ltd * New Zealand Winegrowers * Patricia Parnell * Sylvia Petz * Phipps PR * Pix Wine * R & R Teamwork * Rea Marketing * Rosae Maris * Alice Wooledge Salmon * Spritz Marketing & PR * Su-Lin Ong * Tanaka 1789 X Chartier * The Whisky Exchange * Uruguay Wine * Westbury Communications * Wine Australia * Wine Marketing Association of Ontario * WineGB * Wines of Chile * Wines of South Africa * Wineprose * Ziraldo Estate Winery *