- This event has passed.
Famille Helfrich Portfolio Tasting
February 25, 2019 @ 10:00 am - February 27, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Famille Helfrich Portfolio Tasting – wines for the on-trade & independents by Les Grands Chais de France
- The inaugural portfolio trade tasting by Famille Helfrich, the premium on-trade and independents arm of Les Grands Chais de France.
- Over 300 wines from their 45+ premium French domaines and new properties in Spain, Germany, Hungary and the New World covering the entire spectrum of styles, destined exclusively for the on-trade and independent merchant channels.
- A day dedicated to sommeliers & restaurateurs on Wednesday 27th February
- Specialist sections will include; crémant, vegetarian, vegan and organic wines, O% abv and PET.
- A culinary demonstration by Calvet brand ambassador and local Michelin starred chef, Glynn Purnell, to celebrate the launch of the new Calvet range created for the on-trade and independents
- A round-table discussion on Crémant in association with The Wine Merchant
All GCF’s regional winemakers will be on hand to share their expert knowledge
To register please contact:
Trade: Chris Davies, Sales Director for On-trade & Independents at Famille Helfrich on [email protected]or +44 (0)7789 0008540
Press: Emma Roberts Director at Eviva Communications on [email protected]or +44 (0)7931 578117