- This event has passed.
Australia Trade Tasting – London
January 22, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Australia Trade Tasting returns to London on 22 January. This annual event has become the biggest, brightest and most diverse showcase of Australian wine in Europe.
Trade and media are invited to explore Australia’s exciting and diverse styles of wine, from classic to contemporary, rogue to the refined. Some of the wineries may be familiar names, others will be new discoveries that are not yet in market and seeking distribution. This is also your opportunity to meet the people behind the wines. A number of winemakers and winery owners will be coming over from Australia to pour their wines and share their stories.
- More than 1000 wines
- Master classes on alternative varieties in the McLaren Vale and Australian sparkling wine by Ed Carr
- Seminar by The Australian Wine Research Institute
- Aroma Wall – large, interactive and on show in Europe for the first time!
- Women in Wine focus table, featuring iconic producers and emerging stars
- Global launch of new education programme Australian Wine Discovered
- Producers in market as well as those seeking distribution
- First-time exhibitors include Barristers Block, Gilbert Family Wines, Kirrihill Wines, Levantine Hill, Patritti and Soul Growers
- Aussie pop-up café by Brickwood Coffee & Bread
More details and registration: https://www.wineaustralia.com/whats-happening/events/australia-trade-tastings-2019/attend